- Driving around the Son Tra Peninsula
- Dragon Bridge and Han River Bridge
- Take boat ride to Cam Thanh Water Coconut Village
- experience on bamboo basket boat
- Visit Traditional Chinese Communal House, Hoi Kien Temple, Ancient Tan Ky Merchants’ Houses, the - - 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge & Colorful Hoi An Local Market
- MASS at local church
Inclusions & Exclusion
Return air ticket (economy class) + airport taxes
Hotel accommodation (Local 4*)
Meals as stated
Airport return transfer,
Sightseeing with entrance tickets
Tips to guide & driver
FREE travel insurance (for Malaysian and age 80 years old or below)
Items not stated above
FEB - JUNE 2021
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the airline terms & conditions applies.
* The selling rates strictly base on 32 paxs and above. Price will subject to increase if final paxs less than 32 paxs.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by respective country & others unforeseen conditions.
* Upon confirm, kindly forward non refundable deposit RM 800 P/P to Borneo Exploration Tours & Travel S/B. Balance should made 01 month on or before departure date & we do accept installment plan by credit card / cash based on ability.
* Early bird based on first come first serve.