Tanjung Datu National Park Tour -full board ( Min 4pax)
Also known as the ‘Heaven of Borneo’, visitors to the park will be greeted by towering trees when they enter its forest. Unique to the park is the Banded Langur monkey.
Other stellar inhabitants of the forest are the Bornean gibbon, long tail and pig-tailed macaques, bearded pigs, bearcat, civet cat, tufted ground squirrels, peacocks, mouse deer, barking deer, sambar deer, porcupine and hornbills.
With good timing and luck, peek at a turtle or two if it decides to come up to the beach to lay eggs!
Though the national park is home to 8 species of Hornbills, all wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 2 Days 1 Night or 3 Days 2 Nights
Inclusions & Exclusion
Ground transportation, guided tour, accommodation, entrance fee, meals as per itinerary, safety jacket and 1 bottle drinking water per day.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera &, etc.
11. Headlamp / torch light.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed/ cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by the authority & others unforeseen conditions.