SILABUR CAVE ADVENTURE
Silabur Cave is a limestone cave that is located inside of Mount Silabur and offers vertical cliffs. From the village, it is a one hour trek to the foot of the mountain.
These caves have been long harvested for the prized bird's nest from the local swiftlets. A local association operates and manages the caves here, where bird next harvesting takes place a couple of times a year.
The caves found here are amongst the most beautiful in Sarawak. Through cracks and holes in the cave ceiling, sun rays are channeled into the cave and illuminate the cave walls.
After exploring the Silabur cave you will descend back to the foot of the mountain and walk for another 30 minutes to a small river cave.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 8 hrs
Inclusions & Exclusion
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, meals as per itinerary and 1 bottle drinking water per day.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
Things To Bring
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
11. Headlamp / torch light.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed/ cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by respective country & others unforeseen conditions