SILABUR CAVE ADVENTURE
The town of Serian is located about 60km from Kuching and home to many Bidayuh villages of Bukar-Sadong descent. From Serian, continue another 40 minutes’ drive to Kampung Batu Mawang, famed for its caving activity. The approximate 1 hour trek and hike to Silabur Cave will take you through lush trails and rocky paths to reach the cave’s entrance. As you arrived at the entrance, you will be welcomed by the cool breeze breathed out of the cave. The cave’s chambers are divided by the curtains of ancient limestone formation. Discovering the cave is an exhilarating experience with its unique challenging trails which are also filled with guano and swiftlets’ dung. After spending about 1.5 hours in the cave, we will then descend down towards the next cave located at the foothill of Silabur. This descend takes about 30 minutes as the path is rocky and steep. Arriving at Siturib Cave, you are welcomed by the cool breeze and the clear water catchment in the cave itself. This is an ideal spot to enjoy your packed lunch and have a cool dip before we trek back the same way we arrived earlier
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Trekking shoe/ good walking shoe
2. Hat/ Cap
3. Extra clothing
4. Extra Water & light snacks
5. Personal Medication or First Aids Kit
6. Walking Stick if needed
7. Torchlight /or Head Lamp
8. Small umbrella & poncho & raincoat
9. Light bag pack /waterproof bag
10. Sun block
11. Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer
12. Insect Repellant
13. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
1. All paid bookings are non-refundable.
2. Customers agree that their purchased tour(s) will be delegated to Borneo Exploration who will contact the Customer for further arrangements and details regarding the booking, in up to five (05)working days after the booking has been made.
3. Take note that the cut-off date for booking is six (06)days before the travelling date.
4. Customers to inform Borneo Exploration, should they wish to make changes to their booking, up to two (02)times only and at latest forty eight (48) hours before the booking date. This applies to cases such as;
- Postponement of travelling date.
- Customer(s) replacement.
5. Group Bookings only for all packages - Min 6 pax per booking, unless specified.
6. Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
7. In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
8. All the others Terms & Conditions apply.