The Padawan region is blessed with beautiful landscapes and clear flowing river. Other than home to the majority Biatah Bidayuh group, it is home for the diversified flora and fauna. The experience can be anything from a short 2-hour trip to an adventurous, torturous and challenging full-day tour. Explore and discover the natural beauty of our tropical rainforest on a kayak! Paddle down the Semadang River to discover hidden waterfalls, the majestic limestone formations, fish ‘tagang’, take the opportunity to have a dip in the cold refreshing mountain water and explore a Bidayuh tribe’s village.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
1. All paid bookings are non-refundable.
2. Customers agree that their purchased tour(s) will be delegated to Borneo Exploration who will contact the Customer for further arrangements and details regarding the booking, in up to five (05)working days after the booking has been made.
3. Take note that the cut-off date for booking is six (06)days before the travelling date.
4. Customers to inform Borneo Exploration, should they wish to make changes to their booking, up to two (02)times only and at latest forty eight (48) hours before the booking date. This applies to cases such as;
- Postponement of travelling date.
- Customer(s) replacement.
5. Group Bookings only for all packages - Min 6 pax per booking, unless specified.
6. Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
7. In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
8. All the others Terms & Conditions apply.