BAN BUAN KUKUOT (SADIR)
The Ban Buan Kukuot Sadir waterfall is located on the outskirts of Kampung Sadir. Just follow a clear stream beside the road and walk to the end in an upstream direction, you’ll find a paradise hiding behind the rocks. Ban Buan Kukuot Fall is a powerful one, visible from far away. The trail crosses some more farmland and ends at the pool of the fall. It consists of at least two tiers. There is no way found to reach the upper tier and the top of the fall. The large pool invites for a refreshing bath and a picnic.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.