Situated 34 kilometers from the hustle and bustle of Kuching City, Kampung Giam sits atop a hill overlooking a serene and tranquility of the Sarawak River.
Discover the beauty of nature at the first sight of Penot Underground Water Cave.
Rock formation, stalactites and stalagmites proved that this beauty have existed hundreds of years. Crystal clear water twisting its way through the cavern in between the rock formation is a sight to behold. Watch out for the flying vampire bats in their natural habitat.
In the water, one can see fishes, prawns and other water lives that inhabits the cool and very clean environment.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Trekking shoe/ good walking shoe
2. Hat/ Cap
3. Extra clothing
4. Extra Water & light snacks
5. Personal Medication or First Aids Kit
6. Walking Stick if needed
7. Torchlight /or Head Lamp
8. Small umbrella & poncho & raincoat
9. Light bag pack /waterproof bag
10. Sun block
11. Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer
12. Insect Repellant
13. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.