The Penot Cave located at the border of Kampung Git and Kampung Giam Jalan Puncak Borneo.
The cave existence may have aged hundreds of years ago thus forming an interesting view.
This Penot Cave once upon a time was a place for locals to look for a swiftlet nest. But now, the swiftlet that once lived in the cave has left the place and is now only a home for the bat.
The journey to Penot Cave can only be passed through the river and only take about 10 minutes to ride a boat and then continue the trip down the trail. Discover the beauty of nature at the first sight of Penot Underground Water Cave. Rock formation, stalactites and stalagmites proved that this beauty have existed hundreds of years. Crystal clear water twisting its way through the cavern in between the rock formation is a sight to behold.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6-7 hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation & boat fee, guided tour, entrance fee, meals as per itinerary and 1 bottle drinking water per day.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
11. Headlamp / torch light.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.