PADAWAN KAYAKING DAY TRIP
The Padawan region is blessed with beautiful landscapes and clear flowing river. Other than home to the majority Biatah Bidayuh group, it is home for the diversified flora and fauna. The experience can be anything from a short 2-hour trip to an adventurous, torturous and challenging full-day tour. Explore and discover the natural beauty of our tropical rainforest on a kayak! Paddle down the Semadang River to discover hidden waterfalls, the majestic limestone formations, fish ‘tagang’, take the opportunity to have a dip in the cold refreshing mountain water and explore a Bidayuh tribe’s village.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 7 – 8 Hrs
Inclusions & Exclusion
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, safety jacket and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
Things To Bring
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed or cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by respective area & others unforeseen conditions.