Kubah Half-Day Birding Tour
Kubah National Park is situated on a sandstone plateau, mostly covered by mixed dipterocarp forest which interspersed with patches of scrub and unusually rich area of Kerangas forest, is the home of mammals, birds & many species of reptiles and amphibians. Apart from enjoying the rich and diversified forest, aim to spot some endemic and other resident bird species like Blue-banded pitta, Bornean blue-flycatcher, Yellow-rumped flowerpecker, Bornean Black-magpie, Chestnut-crested yuhina, Dusky munia, Red-bearded bee-eater, Raffles’s malkoha, Red-naped trogan, Diard’s trogon, Scarlet-rumped trogon, Rufous-collared kingfisher, Rufous-backed kingfisher, Banded kingfisher, White-crowned hornbill, Red-crowned barbet, Red-throated barbet, Gold-whiskered barbet, Rufous piculet and many more. After tour, transfer back to Kuching.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0600Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 4 - 5 hrs
Inclusions & Exclusion
Ground transportation, guided tour, and entrance fee, and 1 bottle drinking water per day.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
ITEMS TO BRING:
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed/ cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by the authority & others unforeseen conditions.