2D BENGOH VALLEY & KAMPUNG STING ADVENTURE
Nestled within the rainforest between the borders of Kalimantan (Indonesia) and the outskirts of Sarawak, this wondrous natural gem is arguably one of the most beautiful destinations in all of Malaysia.
As you explore this relatively untouched natural haven, it will feel as though you’ve been transported to a whimsical fairy tale setting, not unlike the forests of Avatar or the awe-inspiring wilds of Jurassic Park!
Throughout the exploration, you’ll find narrow ladders, steep climbs, and bamboo bridges. It’s certainly not going to be a walk in the park. However, the reward for braving through the difficult climb is being able to admire a majestic, towering waterfall, and a pristine lake surrounded by trees.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 2 Days 1 Night
Inclusions & Exclusion
Ground transportation, guided tour, accommodation, boat and entrance fee, meals as per itinerary, safety jacket and 1 bottle drinking water per day.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
Things To Bring
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
11. Headlamp / torch light.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by respective country & others unforeseen conditions.