GUNUNG GADING NATIONAL PARK
The park is famous for the Rafflesia, a rare and giant flower that can grow up to one meter in diameter. The Rafflesia bloom is a rare and unpredictable event, but if you're fortunate, you can witness this fascinating flower in full bloom. There are several species of Rafflesia found in the park. Gunung Gading offers several hiking trails of varying difficulty levels. The trails take you through the lush rainforest, providing opportunities to appreciate the biodiversity and natural beauty of the area. The park is home to several waterfalls, including the beautiful and popular Waterfall No. 7. Hiking to the waterfalls allows visitors to enjoy the cool and refreshing waters surrounded by the tropical rainforest. Besides the Rafflesia, the park is rich in diverse plant and animal species. The rainforest is home to various orchids, ferns, and other tropical plants. Birdwatchers may also spot a variety of bird species.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / KUCHING AREA (OTHER LOCATIONS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO EXTRA SURCHARGE) / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING (Recommended)
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
1. All paid bookings are non-refundable.
2. Customers agree that their purchased tour(s) will be delegated to Borneo Exploration who will contact the Customer for further arrangements and details regarding the booking, in up to five (05)working days after the booking has been made.
3. Take note that the cut-off date for booking is six (06)days before the travelling date.
4. Customers to inform Borneo Exploration, should they wish to make changes to their booking, up to two (02)times only and at latest forty eight (48) hours before the booking date. This applies to cases such as;
- Postponement of travelling date.
- Customer(s) replacement.
5. Group Bookings only for all packages - Min 6 pax per booking, unless specified.
6. Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
7. In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
8. All the others Terms & Conditions apply.