Evening Kuching Wetland Tour with light refreshment
The Kuching Wetlands National Park covers an area of 6,610 hectares on the estuarine reaches of the Sibu Laut and Salak rivers.
The park is an important spawning and nursery ground for fish and prawn species and contains a wide diversity of wildlife, including proboscis monkeys, long tailed macaque monkeys, silver-leaf monkeys, monitor lizards, estuarine crocodiles and a range of birdlife, including kingfishers, white-bellied sea eagles and shore birds, including the rare lesser adjutant stork.
These cruises usually meander up the Salak River before entering the smaller rivers and creeks in the park. Some tours stop at the Malay fishing village on Salak Island, which lies just outside the park’s boundary, while others venture out to the Santubong and Salak river estuaries to search for the Irrawaddy dolphins, or navigate the mangroves-covered smaller river channels to spot wildlife in the dark such as proboscis monkeys, crocodiles and fireflies.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 3 – 4 Hrs
Inclusions & Exclusion
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, boat fee, light refreshment, safety jacket and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed/ cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by the authority & others unforeseen conditions.