6D Amazing West Malaysia
Day 01: Arrival KL proceed to Cameron Highland for tour & overnight
Day 02: Full day Cameron Highland tour.
Idea place visit at Cameron
Cameron Flora Park / The Sheep Sanctuary / Cactus point / Cactus valley / Brinchang Market / Boh tea Estate / Mossy Forest / The Lakehouse/ The Smokehouse Hotel / Cameron Higland Resort / Planters Country hotel / Time Tunnel / The Lord’s café / Terra Treehouse / Pku café / Big red Strawberry farm / Cameron Valley / Cameron Lavender garden
Day 03: Proceed to Ipoh visit Changjiang White Coffee & Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Cultural Village, Concubine Lane
Day 04: Proceed to Perak Bagan Sungai Burung visit Fishing Village & Sunflower Garden (include Stairway to Heaven, Fish Feeding, Net Red Swing, Water Pontoon, Sampan Boat Love Romance, Bird’s Nest IG Net Red Scenery, Flamingo Lake, Wonderful Jeans DIY Creative Flower Pots and Baixiangguo Walking Bridge)
Day 05: Perak to Selangor Sekinchan Wishing Tree, Padi Field etc. Driver to KL overnight
Day 06: Local product shopping & later departure
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
6 DAYS 5 NIGHT
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Return air ticket (economy class) + airport taxes with check in baggage allowance & meals on board, hotel accommodation (Local 3* + 4*), meals as stated, airport return transfer, sightseeing with entrance tickets, tips to guide & driver and travel insurance (Malaysian & below 80 yrs old).
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage, SWAB Test (if required) and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Own Medicines / First Aids Kit
8. Proper Walking shoes
9. Vita C Sweet
10. Dequadin Lozenges for throat
11. Listerine (Rinse mouth to avoid sore throat which cause fever)
12. Sling Bags (avoid pick pockets & snatch thieves)
13. Mask & Sanitizer.
1 Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the airline terms & conditions applies.
* The selling rates strictly base on 20 paxs and above. Price will subject to increase if final paxs less than 20 paxs.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment from airlines, hotel, entrance & transportation company etc.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change & cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by respective country & others unforeseen conditions.
* Borneo Exploration will not held liable for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
* Upon confirm, kindly forward non refundable deposit RM 800 P/P to Borneo Exploration Tours & Travel S/B. Balance should made 45 days on or before departure date & we do accept installment plan by credit card / cash based on ability.
* Itinerary & tour fare subject to change depending on the latest Covid-19 policies, local immigration policies and safety measures.
** PHOTOS SHOWN ARE JUST FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.
** ALL THE SOP APPLIES