BUNG JAGOI HERITAGE HIKE
Located 280m above the sea level, Bung Jagoi is an old village for the Jagoi Bidayuh that has been established 175 years ago after the Bidayuh community fled from the attack at the Bung Bratak. The community in Bung Jagoi expand thus more than 50's houses been recorded on the site before the community start to moving down from the hills and settle permanently at the current villages surround the mount Jagoi area, including those 7 villages in the Indonesia border. There are currently 11 villages of Bijagoi known today within Malaysia territory; Sri-ieng, Bogag, Duyoh, Pinomou, Serikin, Buow, Skibang, Serasot 1, Serasot 2, Stass and Sebobog.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.