OVERNIGHT ADVENTURE: 2D1N BENGOH VALLEY RANGE
Surrounded by scenic mountainous backdrops. One of the most cool and exhilirating places to visit for those that are in love with Nature. Bengoh looks like something out of a movie set of the film "Jurassic World". Take the boat and let's start our journey.
Arrive at the foot of Bengoh Valley let's start trekking to the first waterfall. After 30 - 45 minutes will be greeted by the Kling Waterfall / Pee'an Waterfall. One of the most mesmerisng waterfall in Sarawak hidden in the vegetations. The waterfall that looks like a curtain. Feel free to take a dip and enjoy the fresh clean water from the springs.
Then continue another 20 - 30 minutes trekking. You will see one of the most beautiful scenery. The exhilirating Susung Waterfall is just wonderful. Provide such a picturesque sight. Don't forget your camera! The maze of lianas framing the waterfall. Take a seat on the Lianas and BOOM! that will be the key memories of the trip. Then enjoy a picnic lunch by the waterfall you it's not recommended to take a dip because current maybe strong.
Then continue on a 45 - 60 minutes climb up of a 70° terrain. Then as you ascend the terrain will be flat and you will see a beautiful view point of Bengoh river streams. And then go to the second viewpoint you will see the 360 panoramic view of Bengoh. Learn the history of Kampung Sting "The Village Above the Sky". Then it's time to refresh yourself and unpacked you will stay one night close to the sky as the cool breeze blowing.
Next morning, time to go as you make down the valley with a reluctant heart to go home.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / KUCHING AREA (OTHER LOCATIONS WILL SUBJECTED TO EXTRA SURCHARGE) / 2 Days 1 Night
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, and meals 1 breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING (RECOMMENDED)
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Insect Repellant.
9. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
1. All paid bookings are non-refundable.
2. Customers agree that their purchased tour(s) will be delegated to Borneo Exploration who will contact the Customer for further arrangements and details regarding the booking, in up to five (05)working days after the booking has been made.
3. Take note that the cut-off date for booking is six (06)days before the travelling date.
4. Customers to inform Borneo Exploration, should they wish to make changes to their booking, up to two (02)times only and at latest forty eight (48) hours before the booking date. This applies to cases such as;
- Postponement of travelling date.
- Customer(s) replacement.
5. Group Bookings only for all packages - Min 6 pax per booking, unless specified.
6. Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
7. In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
8. All the others Terms & Conditions apply.