3D2N Batang Ai Rainforest Experience
Batang Ai is one of Sarawak’s Iban heartlands with numerous communities dotted along the network of rivers that feed into the Batang Ai reservoir. Nanga Sumpa Lodge is located on the banks of the Delok River, approximately 1½ hours longboat ride from the Batang Ai Lake.
Activities at Nanga Sumpa include travelling further upriver by longboat to have a swim at a waterfall; visiting the longhouse and surrounding farms; participating in the daily activities of the Iban people; and jungle trekking on trails that take you along streams and through farmlands to primary rainforest.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 3 Days 2 Nights
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, accommodation, boat and entrance fee, meals as per itinerary, safety jacket and 1 bottle drinking water per day.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
Things To Bring
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
11. Headlamp / torch light.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed/ cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by the authority & others unforeseen conditions.