experience this traditional mode of transport be your own captain on a bamboo raft and rafting through class II water. Your guide will instruct you on river navigation and safety procedures making you feel at home in the turquoise, glacier fed rivers. Travelling through the depths of the rainforest. Between the safari your lunch would be prepared using natural Bidayuh Techniques after collecting the jungles produce and enjoy the secrets and local history of the area during your picnic season on the riverbank. Along the river you will learn fascinating tips on survival skills of the Natives of Borneo on the tools and plant usage of the forest. The journey is the destination, and this journey is unforgettable. Retrace the paddle strokes of Native Bidayuh Dayaks and the first settlers to the area.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / KUCHING AREA (OTHER LOCATIONS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO EXTRA SURCHARGE) / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING (Recommended)
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
1. All paid bookings are non-refundable.
2. Customers agree that their purchased tour(s) will be delegated to Borneo Exploration who will contact the Customer for further arrangements and details regarding the booking, in up to five (05)working days after the booking has been made.
3. Take note that the cut-off date for booking is six (06)days before the travelling date.
4. Customers to inform Borneo Exploration, should they wish to make changes to their booking, up to two (02)times only and at latest forty eight (48) hours before the booking date. This applies to cases such as;
- Postponement of travelling date.
- Customer(s) replacement.
5. Group Bookings only for all packages - Min 6 pax per booking, unless specified.
6. Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
7. In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
8. All the others Terms & Conditions apply.