Bako National Park
Bako National Park, the oldest and one of the most popular national parks in Sarawak, offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak’s forest and wildlife. It contains a wide range of vegetation, jungle streams, waterfalls, interesting plant life, trekking trails and coastlines covered with small bays, coves and beaches.
Visitors can see wildlife such as proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, Borneo bearded pigs and monitor lizards. You will be able to experience almost desert-like scrub or ‘padang’ on the plateau to lowland dipterocarp forest. Erosion has left some remarkable sandstone formations such as the famous Sea Stack.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7Hrs
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.