Bako National Park
Bako National Park, the oldest and one of the most popular national parks in Sarawak, offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak’s forest and wildlife. It contains a wide range of vegetation, jungle streams, waterfalls, interesting plant life, trekking trails and coastlines covered with small bays, coves and beaches.
Visitors can see wildlife such as proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, Borneo bearded pigs and monitor lizards. You will be able to experience almost desert-like scrub or ‘padang’ on the plateau to lowland dipterocarp forest. Erosion has left some remarkable sandstone formations such as the famous Sea Stack.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0800HRS / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 – 7 HOURS
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, boat fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
The itinerary can change without notice due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as political unrest, natural calamities, traffic regulations, etc.
* Upon confirmation, cancellation policy, all the terms & conditions applies.
* We reserve the right to change the price due to any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local agent.
* All the routing & sequence itinerary subject to change/ postponed/ cancel due to route, traffic, weather condition & travel advisory issue by the authority & others unforeseen conditions.