6D Sarawak Overland Discovery
As the largest state in Malaysia, Sarawak is home to 27 ethnic groups, speaking 45 languages and dialects, and each with their own stories, colorful cultures, traditions, and beliefs that makes Sarawak a cultural extravaganza just waiting to be explored.
Sarawak has carved a very important history of the beginning of human life, this old earth is full of colors waiting to be explored.
The beauty of Sarawak's flora and fauna cannot be expressed in words. The surface of the earth with the forest as an important asset for Sarawak makes it a state that is a habitat for thousands of species of plants and animals.
In Sarawak, there are still many people who maintain a traditional lifestyle, you can learn about the ethnic diversity that exists in Sarawak such as Bidayuh, Orang Ulu, Iban, Melanau, Penan, Kelabit, and others who in total are 27 ethnicities.
Ethnic diversity means a variety of creative handicrafts you can see, a variety of foods to try and of course a variety of unique cultures you can see.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 6 DAYS 5 NIGHT
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, accommodation at local hotel guided tour, meals as per itinerary, entrance fee, and daily 500ml drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.