3D/ 4D EXPLORE MULU CAVES
The stories of the sandstone summit of Mulu peak are even older – 60 million years old. The massive limestone formation, formed deep under the sea, was uplifted to form the landscapes of Mulu, of which the peaks of Api, Benarat and Buddha are so prominent. But let’s start with the limestone that is responsible for the special World Heritage honors– gigantic caves!
Limestone is dissolved by water, of which there is no shortage of in a rainforest, and as a result, Mulu boasts some of the largest caves in the world.
Gunung Mulu National Park qualifies for all four of the World Heritage criteria. Fewer than twenty UNESCO World Heritage areas could manage this feat and these are what they mean for tourism: Superlative beauty – mountains, combined with huge river systems, a tropical rainforest and huge caves. The earth’s history and geo features are evident in the gigantic caves and the Pinnacles. Appreciate the biodiversity and ecological processes when you do adventure trekking or just stroll along the botany trail.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 3 DAYS 2 NIGHT / 4 DAYS 3 NIGHT
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, accommodation at local hotel guided tour, meals as per itinerary, entrance fee, and daily 500ml drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking Shoes.
2. Bring Towel, Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.