2 DAYS TELOK MELANO & TANJUNG DATU
Telok Melano is one of the remote fishing villages that takes a distance of 95 kilometers from Kuching city to Sematan town, Lundu. The interesting thing about Telok Melano is that it is just next to another area owned by the Republic of Indonesia and the close relationship and family relationship of Telok Melano community with the people in Simpang Hilir District, North Kayong Regency, West Kalimantan has been established for centuries. The average population in both villages Sarawak / Malaysia and Indonesia are of the Malay community has a family relationship with the so-called Malay Kayong time ago.
Tanjung Datu is beautiful it has been called the ‘Heaven of Borneo’ by some visitors. It is the juxtaposition of rugged mountains sweeping down to a clear turquoise sea that makes the place so exquisite.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 2 Days 1 Night
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the others Terms & Conditions apply.