2 DAYS BUNG BRATAK
Bung Bratak is located at Kampung Tembawang in Bau, a hill that's takes about 30 minutes to reach to the heritage center on the top of the ridge. Previously it was once the Bidayuh hill settlement of seven longhouses. Bung Bratak is the ancestral home of the Bidayuh Jagoi-Bratak group, it is now becoming a place for people to enjoy and appreciate natural wonders, flora, and fauna. Overnight at the homestay and leisure at night.
Siniawan, a small town in the Bau district, about 20km away from Kuching. Majority are Chinese and mostly originated from Guangdong Province of China, and the common dialect spoken is Hopoh Hakka.
Over the recent years, the old town of Siniawan has begun to really invest in promoting their traditions and cultures while breathing new life into the local economy through tourism.
PICKUP TIME / PICKUP PLACE / TOUR DURATION
0730Hrs / BORNEO EXPLORATION TOURS & TRAVEL OFFICE / 2 Days 1 Night
INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSION
Ground transportation, guided tour, entrance fee, lunch, and 1 bottle drinking water.
Personal beverage, optional tours, overweight luggage and items not stated above.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Good Walking / water Shoes.
2. Extra Clothing & Swim Wear.
3. Extra Water & light snacks.
4. Own medicines / First Aids Kit.
5. Small umbrella / poncho/ raincoat.
6. Light bag pack / waterproof bag.
8. Mask & Sanitizer.
9. Insect Repellant.
10. Personal belonging – I/C, Handphone, Camera & etc.
* Within 72 hours cancellation / name replacement / transfer of tour will be deemed to be a cancellation and will be charged accordingly.
* Force Majeure: Borneo Exploration does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural calamities, personal health issue, local authority’s regulations, technical breakdown or delay of transport beyond the reasonable control of the company.
* In the event of force majeure, Borneo Exploration reserve the right to reschedule or postpone tours after considering guest’s safety and health matters.
* All the othe